The following five posters were presented this week at the MDS Congress in Dublin. Click on the link to get the abstract and actual poster that was presented.
- Associations between brain microstructural and dopaminergic integrity in PD: A joint diffusion tensior and DAT imaging study
- Association between CSF biomarkers and clinical phenotype of early Parkinson’s disease
- Baseline neuroimaging characteristics
- Frequency of Impulse Control Disorders in PD vs. Controls
- Diurnal and intersubject variability of cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers in Parkinson’s disease and healthy volunteers